Sony Computer Entertainment America Careers
Orange Country Area - Aliso Viejo,
* Contract Strategy and Execution: Lead the business negotiation process with internal partners and suppliers. Own contract closure.
* Develop negotiation approach, fallback positions, acceptable terms and conditions through to closure.
* RFx Services: Own and lead the supplier interface for all RFI, RFP and RFQ services. Partner with appropriate internal stakeholders.
* Present RFx results to evaluation team and drive the closure of a sourcing and purchase decision.
* SLA Performance: Continuously measure, manage and improve supplier actual performance against negotiated SLA.
* Competitive Benchmarking: Identify key benchmark suppliers in RFx efforts. Partner to identify evaluation criterion and provide relevant data back to internal team.
* Cost Modeling: Partner with Site Operations to ensure best in class pricing is secured for Datacenter Infrastructure and Operations. Drive continual improvement of cost productivity.
* Supplier survey, audit and qualification: Lead and coordinate all efforts to survey, audit, assess and qualify new suppliers.
* Technology Roadmap: Partner with Gaikai Site Operations to coordinate suppliers and review supplier technology and services roadmaps.
* Preferred Supplier Management: Identify, qualify and formalize which suppliers are on Gaikai’s preferred supplier list. Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment.
* Perform risk analysis of Supplier and Supply Chain. Develop risk mitigation and business continuity plans.
* Ongoing Cost Productivity: Measure, report and action cost productivity as a function of market pricing.
* Scorecard Management: Lead measuring supplier performance, root causing issues, and driving improved performance. Drive improvement on all aspects of supplier performance (cost, quality and delivery).
* BA/BS or equivalent with at least 10 years of relevant experience.
* At least 5 years of Sourcing Management or Supply Chain
* Management experience in related products and services.
* Must have 5+ years experience in negotiating cost, managing supplier performance and driving supplier quality improvements.
* Willing to travel domestically and internationally, as needed.
* Prior leadership or management experience is required.
* Proven success in contract negotiations related to commodities, equipment and services and end-to-end supplier management. Must be analytical and results focused.
* Prior experience in networking, cloud industry or related field is a definite plus.
* Reports directly to Vice President of Technical Operations
* San Francisco Bay area (Foster City) or Orange County (Aliso Viejo)
Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (SCEA) is responsible for keeping PlayStation® growing and thriving in the United States, Canada and Latin America. Based in Foster City, California, SCEA serves as headquarters for all North American operations and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America Inc.
It is SCEA's policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. SCEA does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law. SCEA also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees.
Orange Country Area - Aliso Viejo, CA
Orange Country Area - Aliso Viejo, California